As we promised that we will share quotes and stories/facts with each Shree Krishna Images so you can read the quote below and here is the story with these Shree Krishna Images named “13 Forms of Krishna”.
Shree Krishna Images and 13 Forms of Shree Krishna
वह मैं हूं, जो सभी प्राणियों के दिल में सभी के आंतरिक नियंत्रक के रूप में बैठा रहता है;
और वह भी मैं ही हूं, जो स्मृति, और ज्ञान का स्रोत है। मैं ना केवल वेद के माध्यम से जानने लायक वस्तु हूं;
बल्कि मैं वेदांत का मूल और वेदों का ज्ञाता भी हूँ।
– कृष्णा; अध्याय 15, कविता 15
13 Forms of Lord Krishna
Lord Krishna is considered to be a Purnaavtar, skilled in 64 arts, has left an imprint of his personality in every field. Although Lord Krishna has hundreds of forms and colors, but let us know that his famous 13 forms-
1. Bal Krishna: Lord Krishna was born in amazing circumstances and thousands of books have been written on his child pastimes. A description of his child pastures is found in the Srimad Bhagwat Purana. Shri Krishna’s childhood was spent in Gokul and Vrindavan. Shri Krishna killed Tadka, Putana, Shaktasura etc. in his childhood. Bal Krishna is also known as ‘Makhan Chor’.
2. Gopal Krishna: Lord Krishna was a cowherd and he used to graze cows and that is why he is also called ‘Gopal’. Gwale is called Gopa and Gawalan is called Gopi. Although the term is ambiguous. Gopi-Krishna Leela is described in the Puranas. In this, gopis and gopikas perform dandiya ras.
3. Rakshak Krishna: Lord Krishna killed dangerous mulls like Chanur and Mushtik in his teenage, along with Indra’s wrath when the Vrindavan, etc. Braj area was flooded, then he raised Govardhan Parvat on his finger and protected all the villagers.
4. Disciple Krishna: Guru of Lord Krishna was Sandipani. His ashram was in Avantika (Ujjain). It is said that he also received knowledge from the 22nd Tirthankara Neminathji in Jainism. Sri Krishna had brought Sandipani’s dead son from Yamraj.
5. Sakha Krishna: Lord Krishna had thousands of Sakhas. Sakha means friend or friend. Sri Krishna’s Sakha were Sudama, Sridama, Madhumangala, Subahu, Subal, Bhadra, Subhadra, Manibhadra, Bhoja, Tokkrishna, Varuthap, Madhukand, Vishal, Rasal, Makrand, Sadanand, Chandrahas, Bakul, Shard, Budhiprakash, Arjuna etc. Thousands of Shri Krishna’s stories were also there. Krishna had 8 sakhas including Radha, Lalitha etc.
According to Brahmavaivarta Purana, the names of Sakhis are like this – Chandravali, Shyama, Shaivya, Padya, Radha, Lalitha, Visakha and Bhadra. In some places these names are – Chitra, Sudevi, Lalitha, Visakha, Champaklata, Tungavidya, Indulekha, Rangadevi and Sudevi. Lalitha, Visakha, Champaklata, Chitradevi, Tungavidya, Indulekha, Rangadevi and Kritrima (Maneli) at some places. Some of these names differ. Apart from this, all the women who were freed from Bhaumasura were Krishna’s consorts. Draupadi was also a friend of Shri Krishna.
6. Lover Krishna: There were many gopis and lovers who loved Krishna. Krishna-devout poets have given prominence to Gopi-Krishna’s Raslila in his poetry. In the Puranas, Gopi-Krishna’s love relationship is given a spiritual and very cosmic form. This spiritual form is not found in the Mahabharata, but is found in the Puranas. His girlfriend Radha, Rukmini and Lalita are discussed more.
7. Karmayogi Krishna: Karmayoga has great importance in the Gita. Whatever action Krishna did, he considered his karma, he used all the sam-daam-dand-bheda for the accomplishment of his work, because he lived full in every sphere of life and followed it with full responsibility. . In the past or in the future, where he is, his purpose was to live in full concentration.
8. Dharmayogi Krishna: Lord Krishna, along with sage Ved Vyasa, did a lot of work for religion. He has also said in the Gita that whenever there is a loss of religion, then I will incarnate. Sri Krishna founded Sanatana Dharma in his work afresh.
9. Veer Krishna: Lord Krishna did not fight the war in Mahabharata. He was the charioteer of Arjuna. But he had participated in at least 10 wars. He fought fiercely with Chanur, Mushtik, Kansa, Jarasandha, Kalayavan, Arjuna, Shankar, Narakasura, Poundrak, and Jambwant.
He played an important role in the war of Mahabharata. He was the charioteer of Arjuna in this war. However he is also called ‘Ranchod Krishna’. Because he left Mathura and moved to Dwarka to protect all his brothers-in-law. They did not want people of my clan to fight in vain because of my enmity with Jarasandha.
10. Yogeshwar Krishna: Lord Krishna was a great yogi. His body was very flexible but he could make it like a thunderbolt as he wished, as well as he had many compound powers. On the strength of yoga, he kept himself young till his death.
11. Avatari Krishna: Lord Krishna was an incarnation of Vishnu. They are considered to be Purnavatar. During the war of Mahabharata, he had proved that he is God by showing Arjuna his great form.
12. Politician and diplomat Krishna: Lord Krishna created the future by adapting the circumstances to himself on the strength of diplomacy throughout his life. While he donated the armor and coil of Karna, he prevented the entire body of Duryodhana from becoming like Vajra.
Asked for the title of the most powerful Barbaric, on the other hand, he brought Ghatotkacha into battle at the right time. There are hundreds of such things that show how cleverly he composed the entire Mahabharata and gave victory to the Pandavas.
13. Khare Krishna in relationships: Lord Krishna had 8 wives – Rukmini, Jambavanti, Satyabhama, Mitravanda, Satya, Lakshmana, Bhadra, and Kalindi. He had about 80 sons from them. Krishna had 3 sisters – Ekananga (she was the daughter of Yashoda), Subhadra, and Draupadi (Manas Bhagini). Neminath, Balarama, and Gad were among Krishna’s brothers.
Subhadra was married by Krishna to his aunt Kunti’s son Arjuna. Similarly, Krishna married his son Samb to Laxmana, the daughter of Duryodhana. Talking about Shri Krishna’s relationship, he was very confused.
So this is today’s Shree Krishna Images and story for you. If you want to share something such as another story or your reaction to this story and Radha Krishna Images, fill the comments section.