As we promised that we will share a quote or story/fact with each Radha and Krishna Wallpaper, here is the story I would like to share Radha and Krishna Wallpaper And Radha Krishna Love Story…
Radha and Krishna Wallpaper and Why Did Radha and Krishna not Get Married?
The true story of Amar Prem, the story of Krishna-Radha has always been a subject of curiosity. Love story like the meeting of Radha-Krishna and getting separated for true love is very popular among followers of Hinduism for centuries. While other deities related to Hinduism are known more for their miracles, Krishna, the incarnation of Lord Vishnu, is more popular among his followers because of his Raslila and Premlila.
Radha and Krishna’s immortal love story started from their childhood but after being completely devoted to each other, even after loving each other desperately, they could not become husband and wife and remain only as lover. -Added as a girlfriend. While Krishna got married to Rukmini, in the meantime, there was never much mention about where Radha went missing. But today we are going to tell you some things related to the life of Radha-Krishna and Rukmini, which you may have never heard of before.
- There is no doubt that Radha was born on this earth as an incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi and we also know that Krishna was an incarnation of Vishnu. Goddess Lakshmi herself had said that she would not be married to anyone other than Vishnu. In such a situation, it is worth noting that then Radha must have married Krishna. It is said that Brahma himself got Radha and Krishna married in a forest.
- According to mythology, Krishna married Rukmini, but if we think about why this marriage took place, many questions arise. It is said that Rukmini, like Radha, wanted to make Krishna her life partner since childhood, but her brother had fixed her marriage to Shishupala. In such a situation, Rukmini wrote a letter to Krishna and told him that if she is not married to Krishna, then she will die. Without ever meeting Rukmini, without ever knowing her, how and why Krishna agreed to marry her to save her life?
- The reason behind Krishna’s decision is that both Radha and Rukmini were the same. Rukmini is considered the spiritual incarnation of Radha. That is where the mention of Radha, Rukmini’s name is not there and where Rukmini’s name is there, Radha is not mentioned there.
- According to Garg Samhita, Shri Krishna’s father often used to take him to the nearby Bhandir village. Once, while playing on his father’s lap, suddenly lightning started and the weather started to deteriorate, in a short time, only and only darkness fell around. In this darkness, a transcendental figure was experienced, she was none other than Radha Rani. Leaving his child form, Shri Krishna took a juvenile form and in this forest, Brahma Ji got Radha-Krishna’s Gandharva married in the presence of Visakha and Lalita. After marriage, the atmosphere became normal, Radha Brahma, Visakha and Lalitha became impatient and Krishna returned to his child form.
- According to another legend, a gopi named Jatila used to live in Javat village. Radha was married to Jatila’s son Abhimanyu as per Yogmaya’s order, but Abhimanyu could never touch Radha’s shadow due to Yogmaya’s influence.
In the end, don’t forget to send us feedback on our Radha and Krishna Wallpaper
- In the words of Srila Prabhupada, the love relationship between Radha and Krishna was called ‘Parakiya’. They both never married, but the love of these childhood friends is immortal. The highest form of love in the spiritual world is called ‘Parakiya’. Perkiya means love, the love that is not marriage is a sign of friendship.
So here are some of the best Radha and Krishna Wallpaper with Radha and Krishna Love Story. If you want to share something such as another story or your reaction to this story and Shree Krishna images, fill the comments section.